Yoga with Rainbeau Mars

One point of my first "eating great, losing weight" post was excersizing.
The problem is that my body is genetically pretty muscular for a woman so i had to pick a sport that would burn the calories and elongate my muscles instead making them even bigger. No woman wants to look like a quarterback, right?

So, i thought yoga would be the perfect pick for me. I started searching for videos or tips on how to do this and i found these videos by Rainbeau Mars on Youtube. I think videos are to promote her line she designed for/with Adidas but nevertheless the workout is awesome and really gets your heart pumping!

What i like about her workouts are her clear instructions and the fact that everything happens in a flowing movements.







I do have to warn you, if you are a beginner or not incredibly lean by nature you won't be able to do some of these moves at first. But the trick is to just keep practising!
Also, Rainbeau has made a few DVDs herself but i haven't checked those out yet. Maybe i should buy them, lots of people said they are pretty good.

If you wanna know more about her or yoga in general, i suggest you check her website. She's got many great tips on how to improve your yogaposes, what foods you should eat, etc.

And who knows, maybe in a few months -probably years hehe- i'll be as lean and toned as she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment